E11EVEN MIAMI NYE 2018 FAQ
1. When do you begin selling tickets?
Tickets are currently on sale
2. Who is featured artist?
Billboard chart-topper G-Eazy and platinum recording artist Halsey
3. Where can I buy tickets?
4. How much are tickets?
Tickets start at $250 (excluding fees) and are scheduled to increase as the event draws closer
5. What does a ticket get me?
Your ticket purchase grants you entry into the venue, sponsored open bar 9PM - 11PM with passed hors d'oeuvres, and a champagne toast at midnight, which will be tray passed and available at the bars starting at 11:40PM. The event turns into a cash bar at 11PM.
6. What time will the venue open?
Guests can start entering the venue for the New Year’s event at 8pm.
7. How can I book a table?
All table requests should be directed to the VIP host team by calling 305.305.6611 or completing the reservation request form at https://11miami.com/table-reservations
8. If I already have a table booked, how can I get additional tickets?
We recommend that you book a bigger table. In the event that you don’t, you can buy additional tickets through the website (http://11miami.com/nye/). This is because tables are set up to accommodate a certain number of people. Your group might be more comfortable at a larger table.
9. ACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY
- Valid U.S. passport or U.S. passport card
- Valid Foreign government-issued passport with photograph and date of birth
- U.S. military ID (only active duty)
- Valid U.S. Driver's Licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by a State Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent) for the sole purpose of identification (must have photo and date of birth)
10. UNACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY
- Government issued identification or driver’s license (other than a passport) from any foreign country
- School identification
- Expired identification of any kind
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Voter card
- Photo copies of any identification
11. How do I pick up my tickets?
- All online pre-paid guests must pick-up tickets during Will Call hours at E11EVEN MIAMI.
- Will Call Hours: Tuesday, December 26 – Saturday, December 30 from Noon to 8PM and Sunday, December 31 starting at Noon.
- You will need your TIXR email confirmation/receipt, a valid photo ID, and the credit card used at purchase in order to obtain your tickets.
- If the ticket purchaser is not the same person picking up the tickets from Will Call, you must contact TIXR Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-611-8497 to have the order name changed.
- Entry tickets will expedite your entry.
- If you are not able to pick-up during Will Call, this may cause delays at the door while we validate your Ticket, Credit Card, and Photo ID.