E11EVEN MIAMI NYE 2018 FAQ
1. When do you begin selling tickets?
Tickets are currently on sale
2. Who is featured artist?
Billboard chart-topper G-Eazy and platinum recording artist Halsey
3. Where can I buy tickets?
4. How much are tickets?
Tickets start at $250 (excluding fees) and are scheduled to increase as the event draws closer
5. What does a ticket get me?
Your ticket purchase grants you entry into the venue, sponsored open bar 9PM - 11PM with passed hors d'oeuvres, and a champagne toast at midnight, which will be tray passed and available at the bars starting at 11:40PM. The event turns into a cash bar at 11PM.
6. What time will the venue open?
Guests can start entering the venue for the New Year’s event at 8pm.
7. How can I book a table?
All table requests should be directed to the VIP host team by calling 305.305.6611 or completing the reservation request form at https://11miami.com/table-reservations
8. If I already have a table booked, how can I get additional tickets?
We recommend that you book a bigger table. In the event that you don’t, you can buy additional tickets through the website (http://11miami.com/nye/). This is because tables are set up to accommodate a certain number of people. Your group might be more comfortable at a larger table.
9. ACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY
- Valid U.S. passport or U.S. passport card
- Valid Foreign government-issued passport with photograph and date of birth
- U.S. military ID (only active duty)
- Valid U.S. Driver's Licenses or other state photo identity cards issued by a State Department of Motor Vehicles (or equivalent) for the sole purpose of identification (must have photo and date of birth)
10. UNACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION FOR ENTRY
- Government issued identification or driver’s license (other than a passport) from any foreign country
- School identification
- Expired identification of any kind
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Voter card
- Photo copies of any identification
11. How do I pick up my tickets?
- All online pre-paid guests must pick-up tickets during Will Call hours at E11EVEN MIAMI.
- Will Call Hours: Tuesday, December 26 – Saturday, December 30 from Noon to 8PM and Sunday, December 31 starting at Noon.
- You will need your TIXR email confirmation/receipt, a valid photo ID, and the credit card used at purchase in order to obtain your tickets.
- If the ticket purchaser is not the same person picking up the tickets from Will Call, you must contact TIXR Support at email@example.com to have the order name changed or by logging into your TIXR account and following these steps:
Log in at TIXR.com
Go to "My Tickets" and hover over your order
Click "Manage Order"
Click the pencil icon to edit the names on each ticket
Enter and save teh new names for each ticket.
- Entry tickets will expedite your entry.
- If you are not able to pick-up during Will Call, this may cause delays at the door while we validate your Ticket, Credit Card, and Photo ID.